Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Diamond Heart.

I would like to start off this new year by thanking someone very dear to me for all their support and love:


"James, you mean the world to me. In all times of darkness, when the weight of the world feels as if it might collapse upon me, your love and steadfast determination holds me tight. You've stood by me through thick and thin, sickness and health- a true love. Without you I am dust, with you I am a diamond heart. 

I love you with every ounce of my being, always."


1 comment:

  1. It is sad when the less informed try and take control of the matter.It is also injustice and insult to the ones who are trying to battle the disease and the experts who have knowledge of the diagnosis and the cure.
    Dr. Ordon plastic surgeon

    ReplyDelete